Duck shed yesterday. My phone I taking blurry pictures but his colors are beautiful right now!
(making a duck nosies) BUACK! Bivouack! Beek! *flies into a cup of bread and eats gross too MUCH snacks* burp! bruuo! burpo! 9.67/10
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
exhibit 72936 of why the marvel vs dc argument is stupid: both let rob liefield draw actual comics for them that actual real life people bought
there are no winners here
Barry, can you but in a floating burger with eyes, smiling, gently floating right to left across the screen.
Thank you Barry
Saga #24 cover!